Can't build Corona Viewer after changing build.settings and config.lua ERROR 5

Engineering is looking into this.  I don’t know what the problem is, but I suspect it’s 64 bit related and we may have to figure out what is going on before we can solve it.  You have to give them time.

Rob

I can give time… But I have to upload 200 Mb of application every time to try issues… For giving time you I’m slowing my work very much! 

I just did a build of CoronaViewer and it built OK with no errors. 

This build was done with the original CoronaViewer files with no modifications.

Engineering has resolved this issue.  Because it was related to the CoronaViewer plugin, just building will pick up the changes from the server.

Rob

Thank you Rob.

Best regards!

Does anyone know if CoronaViewer works on ios9? I have tried with ios9 sdk and Build: 2015.2744. All I get is a black screen… no dropbox sign in screen. I tried to reset, relaunch with no luck. Anyone? Anyone?

Yes, it works for me on iOS 9, but CoronaViewer is always very finicky. You can connect to your mac and watch the console in XCode Devices when CoronaViewer starts. Maybe it will show you the problem.  I think one time in the past I had to actually uninstall/reinstall CoronaViewer *and* Dropbox for it to start syncing properly again.

I can’t verify that it works with that particular build. I’m on 2015.2775 now, so you might try a newer one and see if that helps.

Dave

Does anyone know if CoronaViewer works on ios9? I have tried with ios9 sdk and Build: 2015.2744. All I get is a black screen… no dropbox sign in screen. I tried to reset, relaunch with no luck. Anyone? Anyone?

Yes, it works for me on iOS 9, but CoronaViewer is always very finicky. You can connect to your mac and watch the console in XCode Devices when CoronaViewer starts. Maybe it will show you the problem.  I think one time in the past I had to actually uninstall/reinstall CoronaViewer *and* Dropbox for it to start syncing properly again.

I can’t verify that it works with that particular build. I’m on 2015.2775 now, so you might try a newer one and see if that helps.

Dave