Can't login to Dropbox

I added these permissions in my build.settings and it doesn’t worked. Then I uploaded to my dropbox CoronaViewer folder the Hello World example from Corona and it worked neither.

Have you tried what I call going nuclear? 1. Delete coronaViewer from phone

1. Delete dropbox from phone and make sure under setting you under account you are logged out of dropbox( this is on most phones)

2. Make sure you put your project in a safe place i.e. Not your corona viewer folder.

3. Delete the corona view folder on desktop

4. Go to dropbox.com>settings>Security. Then under devices remove your android device and also remove app under “apps linked”

5. Then redownload the sample on the Github.

This is just a turn it on and off again fix. It may or may not work.

CoronaViewer is one of those products that depends a lot on individual device setup. We can’t see how your Dropbox app is setup and a host of of things.

But if you install and build the stock CoronaViewer sample app, follow the setup instructions and use our HelloWorld sample app it will work. If it doesn’t work for you then you will need to troubleshoot what’s going on with Dropbox or your device. If you can get the stock CoronaViewer to show Hello World, then we have something to go on… We have to get you to this point first.

Here is the CoronaViewer base code:   https://github.com/coronalabs/CoronaViewer

Rob