Composer not working

In Zerobrane have you adjusted this setting? Project > lua interpreter > Corona

yea i did :confused:

Where has ‘home2’ come from?

“menu2” sorry

first thing i did when i installed zerobrane

So if it works with a blank template, add your code in section by section until it breaks.

[quote name=“nick_sherman” post=“406069” timestamp=“1579121753”]So if it works with a blank template, add your code in section by section until it breaks.[/quote] As soon as i add Local background = display.newImageReact (“Background”) It doesn’t work

Try what nick_sherman said, delete everything from menu2 and just put the composer scene template, then put a print (“Hello”) inside the create function. See if it gives error

How doesn’t it work? Same error as before? Does the image exist? Precision is important in coding, there’s several errors in that line, but I have no idea if those are just lazy typos on your post or in the actual code. 

Yes it gives the same error

It doesn’t give any errors but theres just a black screen and it doesnt print Hello or set my background when i type in local background = display.newImageReact (“background”) in the create scene :confused:

As jdsmedeirosbr said, put in a line of code that everyone can agree should work. If that breaks then something weird is going on.

print ("Hello")

No errors in the console at all…? (the bit at the bottom)

Screenshot%202020-01-15%20at%2021.10.10.

no errors at all just a black screen and it doesn’t print whatever in type in

It won’t print it on screen, it will be in the section called ‘output (running)’ in zerobrane.

Can you zip up your project and upload it?

yea i know theres nothing on the output section how do i upload files here? tysm

Everything is very confusing, you in this print are not showing the main file, and I am not seeing any menu2.lua file in the same directory as the main file! Also, the code you posted: display.newImageReact (“background”), is wrong!

More reply options button

i know sorry im not the best at explaining things how do i upload files here? So u guys can see