Corona Editor Update

I might be wrong - but I suspect jstrahan means when he Reloads simulator (from within simulator) he would like the console to reload as well. Would you agree jstrahan?

I have sublime 3 & Mac os10.9 - console clears as soon as I click Corona Editor in sublime.

If that is not what you meant - then I will step in and say it would be very neat if console cleared every time simulator reloaded! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Kreso

yes that’s what I mean, kreso

I agree with kreso and jsrahan, please can we keep the contents of the console UNLESS the simulator is restarted.

Since discovering Corona editor & Sublime I haven’t used anything else - it’s fast and it does what I want and need - great work Perry! It was only the clearing of the console that was a problem :) 

Everyone’s like, finally, man!

I’ve pushed a good set of fixes and changes to Github so if you’re a bleeding edge type and don’t mind the occasional pebble in your shoe, you can test along with me.  Hopefully there will be few surprises and an official release will go out next week (which is what you should wait for if you aren’t comfortable opening up Sublime Text and changing the plugs and oil).

Is official release available through package control, or should we get it some other way?

Thanks,

Kreso

When it’s ready, the official release will happen via Package Control.

I’ve been busy with some other things but I really hope to get the release out soon (I have a couple of debugger issues to address first).  If you are comfortable with setting up Package Control to access Github directly, you can get the latest from there but I’m being deliberately vague about how to do that as we don’t want to actively support that mode of access.

Why, when using latest corona editor, I find snippets/other … new storyboard.

“new storyboard” ?! I thought storyboard was deprecated for composer api.

Help me to understand.

Why, when using latest corona editor, I find snippets/other … new storyboard.

“new storyboard” ?! I thought storyboard was deprecated for composer api.

Help me to understand.

Adding a “Clear” option when you right click the Build Panel to clear it would be awesome… 

Adding a “Clear” option when you right click the Build Panel to clear it would be awesome…