Dot

I’d like to know more about what you did in garage band. Seems simple enough to make a few cool music pieces. I have been using famitracker to make chiptunes, and it’s rather difficult.

Honestly, I just chose the Arcade Synth and played some single notes. The instrument did all the work. I was under the gun and needed to get it done in like 10 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have garage band, so is that free when you buy it? I’m not sure if gb has iaps or not… Thanks!

Thanks! I’m already scheming on all the cool stuff I can add. Just need to finish up our current project. :slight_smile:

I think it was $4.99 on the appstore (ipad version).  The synth is one of the provided instruments. Didn’t see any iaps in there. But I really have only messed around with it for like 30 minutes.

It comes pre-installed on OSX though. Not sure if it has the same instruments, but I’m guessing yes.  I mainly got the ipad version so I could record myself attempting to play guitar.

Cool, it may be easier to have it on the device too. Then I can use it other places as well :-). Plus you get multi touch capabilities on the device vs on a mac