Invalid File Signature error

Looks like .html files in the server mismatch to data files. Try to clear app target folder, rebuild app and upload once more.

I already tried this

it only works its right-click. Using webserver does not work.

I also tested it with a blank main.lua file without any asset type. The problem occurs in the same way.

I inspected your .cjs file, it’s wrong and does not match last daily build. What daily build do you use ? Try #3268

Hi

I’m using:

Version 2018.3268 (2018.4.16)

and the problem continues

You said “But in local, works.” Well, could you compress the local working app and share it ? 4 files: cjs+data+cmem+html

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49w8vlcp2pbuf9r/roleta.zip?dl=0

Thanks … Nice application!

I noticed that your local cjs file differs from apps.amo.delivery/roleta/roleta.cjs. They should be identical.

local cjs file is compressed, file in apps.amo.delivery/roleta/roleta.cjs uncompressed.

I guess something wrong in server side. Can you try to upload the app to another server ? 

I just uploaded

On my local machine and server, both are using apache as server. Would it be this?

Appache is great server.

I noticed that your server applies “Content-Encoding:gzip” to cjs file. Server should provide application files as is and does not apply any compression and transformation to these files.

The Builder does not alter existing index.html file and it looks like there was a mix-up and was used old style index.html and new app data files. Clean up the destination folder and try to rebuild app using the latest daily build.

Ah, very interesting.  So why would it work on my local webserver but not theirs?

Also I did add a snippet of code to the javascript in the index.html file.  The code works, but could that cause this error too since we modified the file?

>>So why would it work on my local webserver but not theirs?

hmm… it should work same way

Now html5 builder compress app. Before it was not. So new index.html contains code which does decompression downloaded data. You should add your snippet code in new index.html generated by last builder

Worked fine for me via Chrome.  I never user IE (shudder). :\

Sorry, removed my last post as it could have been a caching issue with my client, still waiting to hear.

Here is my test: http://rosimosi.com/html_example

Works fine with Chrome and Safari.  Crashes with IE 11 with this error:

SCRIPT5022: InvalidStateError

html_example (132,13)

Ha, yes I agree roaminggamer.  However clients and potential customers still use IE. :slight_smile:

Not work in firefox

safari iphone not work to

Could you please provide a log from its debug console ?