network.request() cannon be called.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:6629]
How to access to CoronaCards bulids?
Do I need to pay for CoronaCards iOS first? 

Check your email please.

Rob

I updated ​latest version of CoronaCards from your email.
However, our issue still cannot be resolved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0T3E4kSGfl6MDVNeXh1N2xYeDA/view?usp=sharing
The link is our project.

I downloaded your project, opened it in Xcode, hit the play button. It compiled with no errors, opened the Xcode simulator which displayed this:

It’s working as expected. There may be some oddities with your setup. Did you install the framework I sent you into /Users/shared/CoronaLabs/ios/?

What version of Xcode are you running?

Are you saying it didn’t run on a real device or in the Xcode simulator?

Rob

I went ahead and tested it on my iPhone 6. Once I setup my development team so it could code sign the app, this is what I got on the phone:

Rob

It’s working when launched the app on iPhone or simulator by Xcode. However, It’s not working when launched it from TestFlight.

We think we identified the problem. You need to make an adjustment in your build settings in Xcode. Change the “Strip Style” from “All Symbols” to “Non-Global Symbols”.

We’ve made sure our templates and sample projects that can be downloaded have been updated. You may want to consider re-installing those templates because we made the submission process a little more friendly too by including default icons.

Give that change a try and see if it helps you. It now works from TestFlight for me.

Rob

It’s working now.
Thank you.

Great!  Good luck!