NEW WARNING: Google Play Billing

For me, YES

Thanks @anon63346430 I’ll try this out on Monday and let you know if it helps. The above listener I posted does not check the transaction receipt I cache, as that helps to patch the issue. This is the transaction listener which causes the problem

ConsumeIt() is the function for which it consumes the purchase

Correct me if I’m wrong, my thought is regardless if it got consumed too early, then it should not Allow me to make another purchase with the GP message ‘this item has already been purchased’ so I’m assuming it had been consumed as it allows me to purchase it again. But getting the problem at that point when purchasing it again

Have you guys tried actually making multiple purchases of the same iap (consumable) by going to the scene where you make the purchase, leaving that scene. Then going back to the scene to make another of the same purchase?

I have hundreds of purchases daily with no issues - using the simplified code above.

Was able to reproduce this issue and should be fixed with new version (please rebuild to get new version)

2 Likes

Awesome thanks so much @Scott_Harrison will test the new version and let you know :slight_smile:

Can confirm it is now fixed with the latest update! from my local testing that the multiple purchases when going back and forth in the shop scene is now working as expected! thanks so much @Scott_Harrison really appreciate the work you put into it. will upload a build live today and monitor that but all looks good as of now :smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

What build exactly is it I have to use to make it work?

When exactly was the updated working version added? I did build on last friday.

It was updated the same time and date I made that post

1 Like

Thank you!