QUESTION: New STABILITY errors after build upload!

Good to know I’m not the only one. Hopefully it will make it easier to find a fix.

For me it also happened with both in one build but I thought it was okay with the latest build… but I can be wrong.
The issue was resolved when only using admob and removing unity before.

Yeah, removing 1 fixes the crashing.

But I need both Admob + Unity. I’m using the latest build 3700 but it still happens even with older builds from the past couple months.

Strange. I really thought it was fixed in one of the latest builds. Mhhh.
Can someone from Solar2D look into this please?

Looking into it

5 Likes

Same issue here, waiting for good news. Admob and unityads together causing this crash now;

java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileVerifier: com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileVerifier.getCompilationStatusAsync() failed to verify: com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileVerifier.getCompilationStatusAsync(): [0x2] can’t resolve returned type ‘Unresolved Reference: com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture’ or ‘Unresolved Reference: androidx.concurrent.futures.ResolvableFuture’ (declaration of ‘androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileVerifier’ appears in /data/app/~~**)
at androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileVerifier.writeProfileVerification(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileInstaller.writeProfile(ProfileInstaller.java:581)
at androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileInstaller.writeProfile(ProfileInstaller.java:515)
at androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileInstaller.writeProfile(ProfileInstaller.java:479)
at androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileInstallerInitializer.lambda$writeInBackground$2(ProfileInstallerInitializer.java:145)
at androidx.profileinstaller.ProfileInstallerInitializer$$ExternalSyntheticLambda2.run(Unknown Source:2)

Should be fixed

3 Likes

Thanks will try the fix tomorrow morning.

Fix seems to be working. Thanks!