Deleurapps,
Looks like they forgot to encode some of the calls and I believe the + sign might be your problem, here is a note from Mohamed that solved it for me.
It seems that there are some calls that missed it.
I will ask the team to update it ASAP.
But in the mean time, you can update the cloud.lua file:
Line : 339
From: pathParams = “login=” … params.email … “&password=” … params.password
To: pathParams = “login=” … _urlencode( params.email ) … “&password=” …params.password
Let me know if this works.
ok, thanks. Ill try that!
I am having trouble logging in as well. I am not using case sensitive emails, but it says that the Username or password is incorrect.
I am just doing myemail+gamecenterusername@gmail.com
I read that you can do that somewhere on the forum, but its not logging in.
You guys have any idea?
Deleurapps,
Looks like they forgot to encode some of the calls and I believe the + sign might be your problem, here is a note from Mohamed that solved it for me.
It seems that there are some calls that missed it.
I will ask the team to update it ASAP.
But in the mean time, you can update the cloud.lua file:
Line : 339
From: pathParams = “login=” … params.email … “&password=” … params.password
To: pathParams = “login=” … _urlencode( params.email ) … “&password=” …params.password
Let me know if this works.
ok, thanks. Ill try that!