The new version of Glider occasionally freezes, the old version never did this

Hi Glider team, I have been having this issue for some time. I uploaded the logs to you on 4/27 @ 7:22 AM PST. Could you please let me know if there is a setting or workaround to fix this. The problem now occurs everytime I use Glider.

Thanks

FYI, this is happening everytime I use Glider and I constantly have to restart

Hello gsumwork,

Thanks for uploading the logs. Please go to tools->options->glider options->editor->and uncheck “do not copy files”. Please let us know if this helps solve the issue you are having.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Same problem here. It’s freezing up on me every hour or so. Looks like a memory leak somewhere because it keeps creeping up. Using latest version of both Corona (daily builds) and Glider.

@all,

Thank you for your logs. Seeing a pattern in the heapdumps uploaded and we will be releasing a patch to fix it.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

@all,

Memory leak should now be fixed. Please get the update via help-> check for updates.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Product Version: Lua Glider 2.0 201403101706

Help -> Check for updates:

Your application is up to date!

There are no updates available.

Primoz,

Please be sure to download a more recent app package from our website. 

http://www.mydevelopersgames.com/LuaGliderInstaller.dmg

After installing it then please try.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi Glider team, I have been having this issue for some time. I uploaded the logs to you on 4/27 @ 7:22 AM PST. Could you please let me know if there is a setting or workaround to fix this. The problem now occurs everytime I use Glider.

Thanks

FYI, this is happening everytime I use Glider and I constantly have to restart

Hello gsumwork,

Thanks for uploading the logs. Please go to tools->options->glider options->editor->and uncheck “do not copy files”. Please let us know if this helps solve the issue you are having.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers