WARNING: The 'ads' library is not available on this platform | on iPhone 6 with iOS 9.2

Is that your entire build.settings file?  Also when posting code like build.settings and such. Please copy (CMD-C) the code and click the blue <> button in the forum editor and paste the code in (CMD-V). Can you post your entire build.settings.

Rob

Hi,

Heres is the build.settings file:

-- -- For more information on build.settings see the Corona SDK Build Guide at: -- http://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/buildSettings/index.html -- settings = { plugins = { ['plugin.toast'] = {publisherId = 'com.spiralcodestudio'}, ["plugin.google.play.services"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["CoronaProvider.ads.vungle"] = { publisherId = "com.vungle" }, }, orientation = { -- Supported values for orientation: -- portrait, portraitUpsideDown, landscapeLeft, landscapeRight default = "portrait", supported = { "portrait", } }, excludeFiles = { -- Include only the necessary icon files on each platform iphone = { "Icon-\*dpi.png", }, android = { "Icon.png", "Icon-Small-\*.png", "Icon\*@2x.png", }, }, -- -- iOS Section -- iphone = { plist = { UIStatusBarHidden = false, UIPrerenderedIcon = true, -- set to false for "shine" overlay --UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = true, -- uncomment to quit app on suspend CFBundleIconFiles = { "Icon.png", "Icon@2x.png", "Icon-60.png", "Icon-60@2x.png", "Icon-60@3x.png", "Icon-72.png", "Icon-72@2x.png", "Icon-76.png", "Icon-76@2x.png", "Icon-Small.png", "Icon-Small@2x.png", "Icon-Small@3x.png", "Icon-Small-40.png", "Icon-Small-40@2x.png", "Icon-Small-50.png", "Icon-Small-50@2x.png", }, NSAppTransportSecurity = { NSAllowsArbitraryLoads = true }, --[[-- iOS app URL schemes: CFBundleURLTypes = { { CFBundleURLSchemes = { "fbXXXXXXXXX", -- replace XXXXXXXXX with your Facebook appId } } } --]] } }, -- -- Android Section -- android = { usesPermissions = { "android.permission.INTERNET", }, }, }

Thanks!

Your build.settings looks good. Guess we need to see the relevant parts of Home.lua next.

Hi,

I have the same error with the Vungle sample app (https://github.com/Vungle/Corona-Plugin).

Here is the relevant parts of Home.lua

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- -- Home.lua -- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- local sceneName = ... local composer = require( "composer" ) local scene = composer.newScene() local widget = require( "widget" ) local myData = require( "mydata" ) local ads = require( "ads" ) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- myData.vungleAppID = "MyAppID" local function adListener( event ) --(more on this later) end ads.init( "vungle", myData.vungleAppID ) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!!!

I just built one of my apps that has Vungle in it and it ran with no problems. I don’t see anything wrong in what you’ve done except that you’re not passing the listener function to the ads.init() call, but the message is saying you’ve not required ads.  Maybe try to put the listener function into the init call.

If not, I may have to have you zip up the project and let me take a look at the whole.

Rob

Hi,

It seems that something was wrong with my provisioning profile on my iPhone 6.

I clear all my provisioning profiles on the device and recreate them using Xcode 7.

Then did the Build with the new provisioning profiles and the error disappeared.

The Vungle Ads began to show in the simulator and on the device.

Thank you all for the help.

I’m going to start a separate issue about this - looking at your log above, the solution you came up with appears to be unrelated.

Do you see in your log “was killed by jetsam”???

Jetsam is a system that monitors memory use in OSX and iOS. It keeps a list of processes on the device, to monitor for situations where a device is running out of free RAM and look for things to kill to free up RAM.

JetSamEvents are low RAM notifications. And report processes that are likely to be killed to free RAM.

I have this problem after 20 minutes of someone playing my game. And we need to find out how to avoid it: https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/62552-my-ios-game-after-20-minutes-of-play-log-was-killed-by-jetsam/