What's the easiest cloud solution to use?

You should be able to use network.request() or network.download() with URL’s from Dropbox

Rob

Having found the existent DropBox API libraries out of date, I decided to write my own. You can find it here:

https://gist.github.com/HoraceBury/dd46914c0449da7e14cb380dc05766aa

Because, as noted in my original post, I didn’t want to write any server code, this is a library specifically to perform IO style W/R operations on an application’s private folder within the developer’s DropBox account. Therefore, you need only to create an app definition in DropBox, generate an access token (‘bearer token’) and go! Users of your app will not be required to authenticate and your app can upload and download files as required.

I should point out that there are a couple of other libraries required by it, linked to from within the dropboxapi.lua file on GitHub.

If you have any comments, requests or suggestions for documentation please let me know.

@horacebury

Thanks for sharing your code on this.  

I hope I can get around to playing with it and seeing if I can put it to good use in some of my apps.

Bob

Hello all,
Is this still working ?
I’m about to give a try, but I’m nowhere near be able to update the library :grin: