Xcode Corona Editor

@ojnab

Thanks a lot ! Great job !

Really appreciate sharing

st.tosi, are you still maintaining this? Any chance we can see this working in Xcode 7 ?

hi c0ppo

Yes I am using XCE myself on a daily basis, so I will do my best to maintain it in the future.

I didn’t install Xcode 7 yet, so I don’t know if it is working with it.

Did you try it? Unless apple did major changes I guess XCE works just fine with it.

@c0ppo

I tested on the Xcode 7 beta and it is working.

Only thing you need to do when installing the plugin for Xcode 7 beta is to change the install path in the SyntaxColoring/Add-Lua.sh script to this: 

DVTFOUNDATION_PATH="/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/DVTFoundation.framework/Resources/"

Otherwise the lua syntax colouring doesn’t work.

st.tosi, are you still maintaining this? Any chance we can see this working in Xcode 7 ?

hi c0ppo

Yes I am using XCE myself on a daily basis, so I will do my best to maintain it in the future.

I didn’t install Xcode 7 yet, so I don’t know if it is working with it.

Did you try it? Unless apple did major changes I guess XCE works just fine with it.

@c0ppo

I tested on the Xcode 7 beta and it is working.

Only thing you need to do when installing the plugin for Xcode 7 beta is to change the install path in the SyntaxColoring/Add-Lua.sh script to this: 

DVTFOUNDATION_PATH="/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/DVTFoundation.framework/Resources/"

Otherwise the lua syntax colouring doesn’t work.