101 Puzzles: Inferno

Hello, everybody.

A few days ago, I launched a new puzzle game on Google Play Store - 101 Puzzles: Inferno.

101 Puzzles to solve to save your soul. A game that will take you through the 9 Circles of Hell, from Acheron to the final confrontation at the center of the Cocytus.

The game is free to download and doesn’t have in-app purchases.

The puzzles are hard, and will require out-of-the-box thinking. And there are 2 different endings.

I hope you’ll have fun!

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arkazon91.puzzles_inferno

I downloaded and tried it. On the first level on my phone I don’t even see the key to put on the door. I tried with my old man glasses on. I took a picture of the screen and then zoomed into it. I watched a reward video and nothing. I miss obvious things sometimes so maybe it is just me.

Hi agramonte, thank you for downloading the app:

You can move the key icon on the Tablet (the only key in the level).

Well should you move it? Well, there is only one key, but there are two doors: First, the physical door on the background, and Second, the door icon on the tablet. You’ll find out that you can move the key on only one of the two “doors”.

When you move the key on the correct door, the green elevator button will become visible and pressable!

Ah I see. Thank you.

I downloaded and tried it. On the first level on my phone I don’t even see the key to put on the door. I tried with my old man glasses on. I took a picture of the screen and then zoomed into it. I watched a reward video and nothing. I miss obvious things sometimes so maybe it is just me.

Hi agramonte, thank you for downloading the app:

You can move the key icon on the Tablet (the only key in the level).

Well should you move it? Well, there is only one key, but there are two doors: First, the physical door on the background, and Second, the door icon on the tablet. You’ll find out that you can move the key on only one of the two “doors”.

When you move the key on the correct door, the green elevator button will become visible and pressable!

Ah I see. Thank you.