2.0 Trial Version?!?

I’ve been a fairly long term user of Glider and upgraded to 2.0 when it came out.

I’ve just noticed that the IDE has just closed down as the trial has expired! Didn’t realise the upgrade to 2.0 required a new purchase. I did receive an e-mail with a key inside, however this key is marked as invalid when I try to enter it.

I’m hoping you might be able to inform me of the options - presumably I can go back to pre-2.0 safely?

Otherwise I need to re-purchase Glider? I did notice a discount coupon, however I’m a little dissatisfied that having finally conquered the CPU/Memory issues with 2.0 it actually needs a re-purchase - I can understand the inclusion of Profiler, but not sure whether that justifies a completely new purchase.

If I do go back to 1.9 do you know whether the mem/cpu issues have been resolved?

Apologies if this sounds like a moan, in general I’ve always been a very happy MY Dev customer.

Hello SegaBoy,

I believe you are one of our early adopters. Please send us an email so we can send you a license.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi M.Y Developers,

Thanks for the reply, I’ve sent you an e-mail.

Many thanks…

Hello SegaBoy,

Thanks for the email. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Same here I bought back when it was Cider, but was hoping to be able to use it on a new machine, the links all download the 2.x version so my license does not work for that.

Hello Tim,

We’ve sent you an email. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello,

I didn’t realize I was running a trail version till today when it expired. I got Lua Glider for Christmas and when I tried to unlock it, it said my license was invalid. I have the original license I got and the receipt if you need it.

Thank you,

Aidan Wolf

Hello Aidan,

Thanks for letting us know. We have sent you and email. 

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

I have the same issue, been using since it was Cider and now I can’t code… Please help, I’ve sent an email already but hate losing a day + of work.

@chevol,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have sent you an email. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Thank you so much!!! That was a fast response, I’m now back up and coding!

@Chevol,

Great! You’re welcome. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regard,

M.Y. Developers

I’m glad I checked the forum I thought I was losing it. Exactly the same problem as the previous posters. I’ll also follow up via e-mail.

@wideawakegames,

We sen you an email. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello SegaBoy,

I believe you are one of our early adopters. Please send us an email so we can send you a license.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi M.Y Developers,

Thanks for the reply, I’ve sent you an e-mail.

Many thanks…

I have the same problem. My license key dont work.

Hello SegaBoy,

Thanks for the email. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

@sobol12,

We sent you an email. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Same here I bought back when it was Cider, but was hoping to be able to use it on a new machine, the links all download the 2.x version so my license does not work for that.