2 differents dialogs for facebook v4 "link" ?

Hi !

I’m implementing Facebook in my app and I would like to share content with facebook plugin v4.

So, I’m using :

facebook.showDialog( "link", { link = "\*\*\*\*\*" })

and I get :

Picture1

But one day (I don’t know why) I get an other facebook dialog, more beautiful.

Picture2

I would like to know how is possible and get it all time. And when I get the second sialog style, I get the iOS native popop :

“[CORONA APP] would like to access Facebook”

It’s very strange !

Thanks for your help

Ben.

Hi david-pro,

The common case of this occurring is if the Facebook app was uninstalled (or in the middle of an update) from the device you’re testing on.

The Facebook SDK behaves differently depending on whether the Facebook app is installed or not.

Oh yes there was an update in progress while I saw it.
But can we keep the second popup or it’s not possible ?

Thanks

As of right now, we don’t open up the different dialog styles on the Lua side. The most we do provide in that regard is switching between the old “feed” dialog style, and whatever the system default is (which depends on whether the Facebook app is installed, an account is signed in through the Settings on iOS, etc).

Opening this up to the Lua side is certainly possible. It’s just a matter of finding the time to do it.

Hi david-pro,

The common case of this occurring is if the Facebook app was uninstalled (or in the middle of an update) from the device you’re testing on.

The Facebook SDK behaves differently depending on whether the Facebook app is installed or not.

Oh yes there was an update in progress while I saw it.
But can we keep the second popup or it’s not possible ?

Thanks

As of right now, we don’t open up the different dialog styles on the Lua side. The most we do provide in that regard is switching between the old “feed” dialog style, and whatever the system default is (which depends on whether the Facebook app is installed, an account is signed in through the Settings on iOS, etc).

Opening this up to the Lua side is certainly possible. It’s just a matter of finding the time to do it.