2015 - best Ad Network for UNIVERSAL iOS interstitial

Every time I check with AdMob, results seem shakey.  I’m just about finishing up one of my side projects, a Universal iOS App.

I know iAD is good but Corona doesn’t seem to support interstitial for iPhone (I already thumbed up on ticket)…

What to do…

Thanks

We support interstitials for the phone.  We added support for that several months ago.

Rob

@Rob Miracle -

According to this page: http://docs.coronalabs.com/legacy/api/library/ads/show.html

It says:

iAds

iAds supports the following ad types on all iOS devices:

• “banner”

iAds supports the following ad banner type only on iPad:

• “interstitial”

Has this changed in current Corona SDK releases?  Sorry haven’t tested it personally, I’m still doing final tweaks and changes.  Hope to implement an ad network in a couple days.

According to that , adMob is the only network that supports Interstitial on both iphone and ipad.  But I’d prefer using iAD if it’s available on both.

Its a plugin so it’s not dependent on release cycles.  Most likely the docs didn’t get updated it.  The changes were pushed on 2/3/15.

I’ll ask to get the docs updated.

Rob

Great thank you Rob. I saw the tutorials you wrote on implementing ads and understanding iAP. Very nicely done.

We support interstitials for the phone.  We added support for that several months ago.

Rob

@Rob Miracle -

According to this page: http://docs.coronalabs.com/legacy/api/library/ads/show.html

It says:

iAds

iAds supports the following ad types on all iOS devices:

• “banner”

iAds supports the following ad banner type only on iPad:

• “interstitial”

Has this changed in current Corona SDK releases?  Sorry haven’t tested it personally, I’m still doing final tweaks and changes.  Hope to implement an ad network in a couple days.

According to that , adMob is the only network that supports Interstitial on both iphone and ipad.  But I’d prefer using iAD if it’s available on both.

Its a plugin so it’s not dependent on release cycles.  Most likely the docs didn’t get updated it.  The changes were pushed on 2/3/15.

I’ll ask to get the docs updated.

Rob

Great thank you Rob. I saw the tutorials you wrote on implementing ads and understanding iAP. Very nicely done.