64 bit compliance warning on 64 bit apps

I received an email from google yesterday stating:
“Please review all of your apps for 64-bit compliance…As of June 30, 2020, we have detected the following app(s) were not compliant…”

However, all of my apps were 64 bit compliant by mid May. There are no warnings in the release management. All have:
“This release is compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement”.
Checking more closely I see that the ABI does include arm64 and x86_64 versions.

Is anyone else getting such notifications for their 64 bit compliant Solar2D/Corona apps?

I got that email message 2 days after i updated my app. Maybe there is a lag/delay if you just updated your app to 64-bit.

Thanks for the info. It is useful to hear that others got a similar message after updating.

All my apps were 64 bit for well over a month before I got their message. So I thought they might just be sending it to everyone that had a compliance extension without actually checking their apps. Obviously it would only be a problem if they decided to stop serving the apps because of this.

if you got that message after 1 month of updating your apps, you better check those which are listed/mentioned in the email.

My other apps which are 64-bits compliant wasn’t mentioned in the email. Only the app that I just updated on 28-Jun was in the email (the last update for this app was in early 2019 and wasn’t 64-bits).