Actual KIDOZ version used by Corona? IDFA should be off!

@vlads, please send me information to send you money (Patreon, etc).

My submission to Apple today using the latest build 3575 resulted in this IDFA problem. The only difference in my app is that this new build uses the latest Corona build. So, I’m certain nothing else I’ve doen has caused this IDFA error.

You suggested that others download the plugin directly. How can I implement the plugin directly myself without using Native?

@trylyndon can you share your build settings? Apple has changed the rule for IDFA. If you are using any ad provider other than Kiddoz you are using IDFA.

Troy, if things to to plan, you will not need to use Native. The new Kidoz plugin should work with any version of Corona after 3313.

Rob

I was able to submit it without getting the message for the build using the IDFA (this was not possible before!) but I am still waiting for the final okay from the review team. I think the latest version is working fine.

@Rob and @d.mach, thank you both so much for the prompt response. I just found some good news - I haven’t submitted my apps for an update since December until today. And in so doing, I remembered that my app is using Kochava (as an attribution partner), which probably triggered the IDFA warning. In the past, Apple never seemed to care and deny the app. Therefore, the word “probably” should not be interpreted as “caused”. In other words, I cannot verify if this problem is resolved as you both believe it is. But for now, I’ll suppose it is until I submit an app that doesn’t require the IDFA flag to be turned on.

It depends what plugins are you using. Kiddoz sent me build which does not use IDFA at all and tows this link to the AdSupport framework.
Other plugins may use it. Doing native build won’t solve your issue.

@vlads, please send me information to send you money (Patreon, etc).

My submission to Apple today using the latest build 3575 resulted in this IDFA problem. The only difference in my app is that this new build uses the latest Corona build. So, I’m certain nothing else I’ve doen has caused this IDFA error.

You suggested that others download the plugin directly. How can I implement the plugin directly myself without using Native?

@trylyndon can you share your build settings? Apple has changed the rule for IDFA. If you are using any ad provider other than Kiddoz you are using IDFA.

Troy, if things to to plan, you will not need to use Native. The new Kidoz plugin should work with any version of Corona after 3313.

Rob

I was able to submit it without getting the message for the build using the IDFA (this was not possible before!) but I am still waiting for the final okay from the review team. I think the latest version is working fine.

@Rob and @d.mach, thank you both so much for the prompt response. I just found some good news - I haven’t submitted my apps for an update since December until today. And in so doing, I remembered that my app is using Kochava (as an attribution partner), which probably triggered the IDFA warning. In the past, Apple never seemed to care and deny the app. Therefore, the word “probably” should not be interpreted as “caused”. In other words, I cannot verify if this problem is resolved as you both believe it is. But for now, I’ll suppose it is until I submit an app that doesn’t require the IDFA flag to be turned on.

It depends what plugins are you using. Kiddoz sent me build which does not use IDFA at all and tows this link to the AdSupport framework.
Other plugins may use it. Doing native build won’t solve your issue.