Additional Frameworks for CoronaEnterprise on iOS

Starting with build 2015.2774, we have resolved an issue where media.hasSource() would ignore the Photos and Camera privacy settings on iOS (which was inconsistent with Android permissions).

Similar to the font loading change introduced in build 2015.2733, this change requires manual linking of the following two frameworks to iOS Corona Enterprise projects:

• AssetsLibrary.framework
  • Photos.framework

After adding these two frameworks to your application target in Xcode, be sure to mark them as  optional!

If you have an existing CoronaEnterprise project, you may encounter the following errors with daily build 2015.2774 (or later):

Undefined symbols for architecture i386: "\_OBJC\_CLASS\_$\_ALAssetsLibrary", referenced from: objc-class-ref in libplayer.a(Rtt\_IPhoneImageProvider.o) "\_OBJC\_CLASS\_$\_PHPhotoLibrary", referenced from: objc-class-ref in libplayer.a(Rtt\_IPhoneImageProvider.o) ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

To fix the issue, simply add AssetsLibrary.framework and Photos.framework to your application target in Xcode. Also, don’t forget to mark them as optional!

Thank you, saved my time.

if there some corona tool/webpage, where user can insert: Upgrade from version:xx, Upgrade to version:yy, Android/iOS.

and then page will tell for this upgrade:

• must to do changes. 

• important notes.

it should be simple script based on information already there.

Thank you