admob build error

(Sorry for replicating this in other thread, thought it best to start a new one)

I’m having trouble building… for IOS… it was working before… no change to build or admob calls… (well nothing obvious anyway)

Tested with V1095 and 1105… same error

2013-05-09 21:08:49.988 Corona Simulator[364:f03] Using Custom Build Id bc70f79d7936cfa66c0850e89ebc7979

2013-05-09 21:09:02.403 Corona Simulator[364:f03] Connection error: (corona.get) ({

“/kWSHTTPResponseMessage” = “<CFHTTPMessageRef 0x10f841de0(0x10f841df0)> { parsed response, url =http://developer.anscamobile.com/services/xmlrpc, status = 200 }”;

})

2013-05-09 21:09:02.403 Corona Simulator[364:f03] ERROR: Unexpected empty response from build server

Anyone having similar prob OR able to build for IOS device with adMob plugin?

Cheers

Richie

@richard770, I saw the same error when I was generating Android version some while back:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/34224-resolved-cannot-generate-android-builds-google-play/

Since then, I heard someone else getting the same error message when generating an iOS version (if you search, I’m sure you’ll find that thread.)

In my case, the problem resolved itself without me doing anything (except, perhaps, rebooting the Mac.)  Maybe closing Corona Simulator and relaunching it might help?  If not, rebooting your machine might.

Naomi

Hey Naomi

Yeah, its odd… it was all working fine for me… just went to rebuild tonight and it isn’t working. I haven’t changed anything admob related. Im thinking its a build server issue now? What ya reckon? 

My build settings entry is

plugins = { -- key is the name passed to Lua's 'require()' ["CoronaProvider.ads.admob"] = { -- required publisherId = "com.coronalabs", }, },

I presume the publisherId remains as “com.coronalabs” for release too yeah?

I have rebooted etc… cleared simulator cache and plugins and re downloaded… etc.

Might drop support an email… unless anyone else can shed some light on it.

Cheers
Richie

@richard770, I saw the same error when I was generating Android version some while back:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/34224-resolved-cannot-generate-android-builds-google-play/

Since then, I heard someone else getting the same error message when generating an iOS version (if you search, I’m sure you’ll find that thread.)

In my case, the problem resolved itself without me doing anything (except, perhaps, rebooting the Mac.)  Maybe closing Corona Simulator and relaunching it might help?  If not, rebooting your machine might.

Naomi

Hey Naomi

Yeah, its odd… it was all working fine for me… just went to rebuild tonight and it isn’t working. I haven’t changed anything admob related. Im thinking its a build server issue now? What ya reckon? 

My build settings entry is

plugins = { -- key is the name passed to Lua's 'require()' ["CoronaProvider.ads.admob"] = { -- required publisherId = "com.coronalabs", }, },

I presume the publisherId remains as “com.coronalabs” for release too yeah?

I have rebooted etc… cleared simulator cache and plugins and re downloaded… etc.

Might drop support an email… unless anyone else can shed some light on it.

Cheers
Richie