Admob crashing on Android device (admob lib not being found)

I built the admob example for my android (Galaxy S1) and it is crashing. Below is the log:

I/System.out(5721): Failed opening ‘/data/data/com.redbeachgames.admob/cache/.system/resources/plugins.dex’: java.util.zip.ZipException: EOCD not found; not a Zip archive?

D/dalvikvm(5721): Zip: EOCD not found, /data/data/com.redbeachgames.admob/cache/.system/resources/plugins.dex is not zip

I/System.out(5721): Failed loadDex ‘/data/data/com.redbeachgames.admob/cache/.system/resources/plugins.dex’: java.io.IOException: unable to open DEX file

W/System.err(5721): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: CoronaProvider.ads.admob.LuaLoader in loader dalvik.system.DexClassLoader@405d30b8

W/System.err(5721): at dalvik.system.DexClassLoader.findClass(DexClassLoader.java:235)

W/System.err(5721): at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:551)

W/System.err(5721): at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:511)

W/System.err(5721): at com.ansca.corona.NativeToJavaBridge.callLoadClass(NativeToJavaBridge.java:444)

W/System.err(5721): at com.ansca.corona.JavaToNativeShim.nativeResize(Native Method)

W/System.err(5721): at com.ansca.corona.JavaToNativeShim.resize(JavaToNativeShim.java:211)

W/System.err(5721): at com.ansca.corona.opengl.CoronaGLSurfaceView$CoronaRenderer.onSurfaceChanged(CoronaGLSurfaceView.java:347)

W/System.err(5721): at com.ansca.corona.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1611)

W/System.err(5721): at com.ansca.corona.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1377)

I/Corona(5721): Runtime error

I/Corona(5721): ERROR: Could not load provider (admob) due to the following reason: module ‘CoronaProvider.ads.admob’ not found:resource (CoronaProvider.ads.admob.lu) does not exist in archive

I/Corona(5721): no field package.preload[‘CoronaProvider.ads.admob’]

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘(null)/CoronaProvider.ads.admob.lua’

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘(null)/CoronaProvider.ads.admob.lua’

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘/data/data/com.redbeachgames.admob/lib/libCoronaProvider.ads.admob.so’

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘./CoronaProvider.ads.admob.so’

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘(null)/CoronaProvider.ads.admob.so’

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘/data/data/com.redbeachgames.admob/lib/libCoronaProvider.so’

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘./CoronaProvider.so’

I/Corona(5721): no file ‘(null)/CoronaProvider.so’.

I/Corona(5721): stack traceback:

I/Corona(5721): [C]: ?

I/Corona(5721): [C]: in function ‘assert’

I/Corona(5721): ?: in function ‘requireProvider’

I/Corona(5721): ?: in function ‘setCurrentProvider’

I/Corona(5721): ?: in function ‘init’

I/Corona(5721): /Users/RSC/Dropbox/RBG-Personal/Codes/admob/main.lua:61: in main chunk

I can build the code for iOS normally (only considering a potential path problem that I described here:  http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/34280-admob-plugin-build-error-depends-on-the-path-that-i-choose/ )

Any suggestions?

Find below the general info requested.

• Simulator: Win 
  • Device OS: Android
  • Device Name: Galaxy S1
  • What issue you are seeing: Admob example crashs
  • Corona username/e-mail: renato@redbeachgames.com

Are you trying to access interstitial ads? There is a known issue where the AdMob code makes some assumptions and we’re investigating a workaround.

No, it was the banner ad. I was building the admob example provided by Corona… The same code, in iOS was working fine (with the caveat of not accepting space in directory name as you mentioned in my other post) but in Android when I open the app in the device it shows me that error.

Can you grab the latest daily build 1100 and try again?

Also, can you check that your build.settings is correct as described in this thread:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/34507-assuming-i-can-use-build-1094-and-not-1089/

Are you trying to access interstitial ads? There is a known issue where the AdMob code makes some assumptions and we’re investigating a workaround.

No, it was the banner ad. I was building the admob example provided by Corona… The same code, in iOS was working fine (with the caveat of not accepting space in directory name as you mentioned in my other post) but in Android when I open the app in the device it shows me that error.

Can you grab the latest daily build 1100 and try again?

Also, can you check that your build.settings is correct as described in this thread:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/34507-assuming-i-can-use-build-1094-and-not-1089/