Admob rewarded Ads with 2019.3504 gives black screen at the end

Hello, I have seen that the issue of black screen after playing the Admob rewarded Ads is still coming in the latest Corona daily Build for 64 bit as well.

When Ad starts the app goes to suspend state and then never resumes back after Ad is over. When Rewarded Ad is over it turns the screen to empty black and then i need to either go to home screen and come back to resume App or i need to press the android back button to resume the App.

Is there anything i need to do extra to stop this black screen issue, I have added App id in build already.

Hello, anyone facing this issue. is there any known solution for this at moment.

I had people contacting me with this issue as well.

Ok. So anyone in Corona working on this issue. I am not sure but i think the phase 1 of 64 bit launch is done and phase 2 was dealing with issues of plugins and fixing them. So any idea about when this will be fixed?

I am waiting to push my game live, but this issue is causing a lot of delay in release. Is there anything new on this. If not then i think i need to remove the rewarded ads from my app and push it live.

Please update us on this asap

There are rumours that this is fixed on AdMob side. No rebuild required.

Hello, anyone facing this issue. is there any known solution for this at moment.

I had people contacting me with this issue as well.

Ok. So anyone in Corona working on this issue. I am not sure but i think the phase 1 of 64 bit launch is done and phase 2 was dealing with issues of plugins and fixing them. So any idea about when this will be fixed?

I am waiting to push my game live, but this issue is causing a lot of delay in release. Is there anything new on this. If not then i think i need to remove the rewarded ads from my app and push it live.

Please update us on this asap

There are rumours that this is fixed on AdMob side. No rebuild required.