Advertiser ID on Android

We got this from google…

During review, we found that your app violates the Families Policy Requirements. We have detected that your app collects personal and sensitive information from children, however this was not disclosed in the Target audience and content section in your Play Console.

Apps that include children in the target audience must comply with all Families Policy requirements, which requires that you disclose the collection of any personal and sensitive information in your app, including through APIs and SDKs called or used in your app. You can read through the Families Policy Requirements page for more details and examples of common violations.

For example, we detected that your app collects the following personal and sensitive information: Advertising ID and Android Device ID.

Now I do get the device ID, which I’ll have to work around, but what is using the Advertising ID?

The plugins I use are:
plugins =
{
[“plugin.OneSignal”] = { publisherId = “com.onesignal”, },
[“plugin.iap_badger”] = { publisherId = “uk.co.happymongoose” },
[“plugin.google.iap.v3”] = { publisherId = “com.coronalabs”, supportedPlatforms = { android = true },},
},

Are any of these at fault or is it an sdk problem?

OneSignal is accessing Advertising ID and other PII.

1 Like

Ahhh, I see, thank you for pointing that out I was kinda thinking it might be OneSignal but this confirms it.