Aloha everybody

Hey everybody

I’m Luca from Italy. I thought  about posting here because during the last few weeks I literally flooded the Music & Audio category on the Marketplace so… It makes sense to spend a few words about me.

I’m a 1st generation gamer grown up on the C64. I studied a little bit of coding and a little bit of design but most of all music. I mean: all kind of music. I toured the world with my ukulele and then jumped back on music production into many genres. Right now I’m composing for major TV series, commercials, games… I also dubbed an animated series last year for Arab Emirates.

I just love making music, playing games (…and making origami in my spare time).

I decided to take a look at the forums because I love indie gaming and I really look forward to see what you’re up to! Also if you’re open to some beta testing, I’d more than happy to give you a hand.

Have a great day, see you online

Hi Luca and welcome to our community!

Being a 1st gen in the gaming industry has to be amazing, games and their evolution should be more than familiar for you.

Being a professional musician even more! Consider putting assets on the marketplace.

I don’t have _Beta testing projects _but you can ask to some developers for that in the Work in Progress or Contribution sections,

Nohak

Hey Nohak!

You know the first time I tried the VR I was almost crying of joy remembering the first time ever I tried something similar when I was like 5 years old. Of course it was all about blocks and if I think about it… It sucked so bad!!

Same thing happening with Silent Hill 2. The first time I played I actually felt in love with the music (it was the first time I heard an acoustic guitar in a videogame) and I thought the graphics were just brilliant. Now at the screenshots online I feel soooo damn old  :smiley:

Anyway… Actually I think already uploaded more than 10Gb of music on the marketplace. I just didn’t want to sound “spammy” since it’s an introduction post.

Just browse the Music and Audio section and look for the origami. You will see this black wall of covers  :D Of course I would love to have an opinion about my music! Even if it sucks… PLEASE be honest. My ultimate goal is to improve!

Hey Luca!

I highly recommend Luca’s work.  I downloaded a music package from Luca a few weeks ago and then promptly bought all of his offerings.  They are high quality and come in a variety for forms and styles.  There are full pieces of music and ample loops so you can fine tune the selections to match your app.  

Check them out here

Thank you so much for the endorsement man

I truly hope the music will fit to your projects. Feel free to send me any hints or requests!

Hi Luca and welcome to our community!

Being a 1st gen in the gaming industry has to be amazing, games and their evolution should be more than familiar for you.

Being a professional musician even more! Consider putting assets on the marketplace.

I don’t have _Beta testing projects _but you can ask to some developers for that in the Work in Progress or Contribution sections,

Nohak

Hey Nohak!

You know the first time I tried the VR I was almost crying of joy remembering the first time ever I tried something similar when I was like 5 years old. Of course it was all about blocks and if I think about it… It sucked so bad!!

Same thing happening with Silent Hill 2. The first time I played I actually felt in love with the music (it was the first time I heard an acoustic guitar in a videogame) and I thought the graphics were just brilliant. Now at the screenshots online I feel soooo damn old  :smiley:

Anyway… Actually I think already uploaded more than 10Gb of music on the marketplace. I just didn’t want to sound “spammy” since it’s an introduction post.

Just browse the Music and Audio section and look for the origami. You will see this black wall of covers  :D Of course I would love to have an opinion about my music! Even if it sucks… PLEASE be honest. My ultimate goal is to improve!

Hey Luca!

I highly recommend Luca’s work.  I downloaded a music package from Luca a few weeks ago and then promptly bought all of his offerings.  They are high quality and come in a variety for forms and styles.  There are full pieces of music and ample loops so you can fine tune the selections to match your app.  

Check them out here

Thank you so much for the endorsement man

I truly hope the music will fit to your projects. Feel free to send me any hints or requests!