Amazon in app purchase

Hi all,i want know Amazon In app purchase is working on corona sdk basic.
     if it is working,please provide a document or references link for how to use Amazon In app purchase.

Hi @kapw001.  First I’ve moved this to the Amazon IAP sub forum where people who are working with the plugin are more likely to see it.  Secondly, we have a generic IAP tutorial:

http://coronalabs.com/blog/2013/09/03/tutorial-understanding-in-app-purchases/

It has some Amazon discussion in it, and would be a good primer.  You should also read the posts in this forum as they discuss various techniques in particular testing your IAP with Amazon.  Between the tutorial and the previous posts in here, it should be a good start to get you on your way.

Rob

Hi @kapw001.  First I’ve moved this to the Amazon IAP sub forum where people who are working with the plugin are more likely to see it.  Secondly, we have a generic IAP tutorial:

http://coronalabs.com/blog/2013/09/03/tutorial-understanding-in-app-purchases/

It has some Amazon discussion in it, and would be a good primer.  You should also read the posts in this forum as they discuss various techniques in particular testing your IAP with Amazon.  Between the tutorial and the previous posts in here, it should be a good start to get you on your way.

Rob

I am trying to implement Amazon IAP for corona enterprise but it’s not working.

I added in-app-purchasing-1.0.3.jar and plugin.amazon.iap.jar in libs folder on my android project also I added 

<receiver android:name = “com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.ResponseReceiver” >

<intent-filter>

<action android:name = “com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.NOTIFY”

android:permission = “com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.Permission.NOTIFY” />

</intent-filter>

</receiver>

in androidmanifest.xml file.

I installed the app and open the app it appears blank screen also installed amazonSDKtester.apk file.

I don’t know the problem why it’s not working.Please help me.

Note:

But when i build apk from corona sdk Simulator and test the app it’s working also Amazon inapp purchase working.

I am trying to implement Amazon IAP for corona enterprise but it’s not working.

I added in-app-purchasing-1.0.3.jar and plugin.amazon.iap.jar in libs folder on my android project also I added 

<receiver android:name = “com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.ResponseReceiver” >

<intent-filter>

<action android:name = “com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.NOTIFY”

android:permission = “com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.Permission.NOTIFY” />

</intent-filter>

</receiver>

in androidmanifest.xml file.

I installed the app and open the app it appears blank screen also installed amazonSDKtester.apk file.

I don’t know the problem why it’s not working.Please help me.

Note:

But when i build apk from corona sdk Simulator and test the app it’s working also Amazon inapp purchase working.