An old app was forcibly removed due to a Path Traversal issue.

An old app was forcibly removed due to a past traversal issue.
I previously presented the issue to the Corona forum.

At that time, I was told that it would be fixed by recompiling with a new build, and that the public app would take a long time to update.
Certainly most apps have gotten rid of the problem.
However, only one did not disappear and remained endlessly, but I did not notice and continued to update.
Then, the app was suddenly deleted today.

What should I do if the problem remains after recompiling?

Last recompile > 2020/4/4 (The latest corona SDK at this point)

Is there a problem with the plug-in you are using?

plugins = {
[“plugin.bit”] = { publisherId = “com.coronalabs” },
[“plugin.utf8”] = { publisherId = “com.coronalabs” },
[“plugin.firebaseAnalytics”] = { publisherId = “tech.scotth” },
[“plugin.mailgun-sender”] = { publisherId = “com.develephant” },
},

I’m confused because it was suddenly erased.
What should I do other than rebuild?

You can email them and request a day or two for you to try and correct this issue. We had an app removed quite suddenly some months back due to issues with the vungle sdk and I put in a support request asking for a day so that we can correct it and they allowed us some extra time

To: @famousdoggstudios

Thank you for your reply.
But I don’t understand the meaning.
Who should I ask for what?
Please let me know if there is a solution procedure.

So basically what I’m saying is that if you believe that you might be able to solve the problem which prompted Google to remove your app in the first place, you can ask them to “unremove” that app and allow you the opportunity to fix things.

There should be an option in your developer console form which you can put in a support request to Google. You can explain your situation to them and it helps to sound sorry so that they know you are sincerely going to try and correct the problem.

In our case, we had sent a support request indicating that we had removed the vungle SDK from all our apps and builds and accidentally skipped the build for the app in question and they changed the status of the app from Removed to Published (something lower than published I think) and gave us a week’s time to upload a build without the Vungle SDK.

Hi @doggstuios,
I’m not talking about waiting time.
I want to know how to solve the problem.

Currently, the fix is unknown.
It’s been five years since I released multiple apps on CoronaSDK, but for the first time I had an unsolvable problem.

Hey. I just build new version which should fish the issue. Please try if it works.

Thank you @vlads;
Yes, I’m writing more in the next thread.