[ANDROID] App stops at Vungle ads.init line

The code works on IOS, but on Android the app stops when reach vungle ads.init line

I would appreciate your support.

Android 6.0

• build. settings

[“CoronaProvider.ads.vungle”] = {
            publisherId = “com.vungle”
        },

• main.lua

if platform == “iPhone OS” then
            ads.init(provider, bannerAppIDiOS, adListener)
            ads.init(provider, interstitialAppIDiOS, adListener)
            ads.init(“vungle”, “vungleAppIDiOS”, vungleAdListener)
        elseif platform == “Android” then
            ads.init(provider, bannerAppIDAndroid, adListener)
            ads.init(provider, interstitialAppIDAndroid, adListener)
            ads.init(“vungle”, “vungleAppIDAndroid”, vungleAdListener)
        end

Regards,

Jose Roberto

Hi Jose. Please use code formatting when posting code (the blue <> button in the row with Bold, Italic, etc.)

We need to see where you are defining all of your app ID’s and the provider variable. Though I think the problem may be the “” around “vungleAppIDAndroid”. I suspect you want a variable there and variables are not inside quotes.

Rob

Thanks Rob for the reply.

I changed the AppId from a number to a variable when I posted to the forum and left the quotes by mistake. On the original code I’ve used the actual ID number.

I’ve found the error was caused by a conflict when loading other provider ads.

Regards,

Jose Roberto

Hi Jose. Please use code formatting when posting code (the blue <> button in the row with Bold, Italic, etc.)

We need to see where you are defining all of your app ID’s and the provider variable. Though I think the problem may be the “” around “vungleAppIDAndroid”. I suspect you want a variable there and variables are not inside quotes.

Rob

Thanks Rob for the reply.

I changed the AppId from a number to a variable when I posted to the forum and left the quotes by mistake. On the original code I’ve used the actual ID number.

I’ve found the error was caused by a conflict when loading other provider ads.

Regards,

Jose Roberto