Android Application Development

Want a company offering android application development in Dubai who can help me build a page that I can use to manage the applications installed on different phones. You can use any standard framework based system that can offer user management features like a log in, sign up, lost password, etc. Basically, it will be more like an app management app/software. Please provide very competitive prices or fixed price for the project. I have a limited budget for this tool so make sure you don’t overprice your services. If you are a freelancer, you can also share your profile so that I can assess your capabilities. 

janedavis,

are you proposing a back end management website? I’ve done a few of these in the past with a front end as well. I don’t have the app experience yet, still working on that end but the front end (public facing) and back end website (portal) I’ve done. let me know if that helps you with your project.

thanks,

daveC

janedavis,

are you proposing a back end management website? I’ve done a few of these in the past with a front end as well. I don’t have the app experience yet, still working on that end but the front end (public facing) and back end website (portal) I’ve done. let me know if that helps you with your project.

thanks,

daveC