Android build error

Hello,
I’ve been trying to fix a problem that has been driving me mad for two days now. I can’t build for android on my pc, building for windows and html works perfectly well.
I’ve re-downloaded and reinstalled java8 and even the lastest version of .net

I keep getting the same error, I’ve attached screenshots. Thanks

(I’m currently using the debug keystore and, I’m trying to build the standard physics based game project. I’m using the latest build, 2020.3624)

bandicam 2020-11-01 17-29-57-382

Did you specify the correct location for the debug key in the build popup?

Debug key location windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\Resources\debug.keystore

****Remember this is for debugging only. so when you want to publish your app to the stores you must create new key (unique for every app). you can follow the tutorial in the documentation here: https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/androidBuild/index.html

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response.

I specified the exact location you quoted above, and used “android” as the password, still the error persists.

I’ve created my own keystore back in 2019 when I was publishing my game to the playstore, but, since the beginning of this year, I’ve been working on HTML5 games, two days ago, I decided to build an android version, that’s when I encountered the problem.

I’ve updated to the latest version of solar2d, still no solution, it’s been driving me crazy, I never encountered this problem last year.

What’s with the title of this thread: Countdown Timer?

Ha, It was a draft. I forgot to change it.

The issue has just been fixed. I couldn’t build offline, I connected my system to my hotspot and tried again. After 10 mins, The build was successful.

2 Likes