Android build failed 256 (OneSignal plugin minSdkVersion)

Hi,
I have gotten this error again when I enable the OneSignal plugin (the error was fixed two weeks ago). I used Solar2D 2020.3611 to build the app:

/private/var/folders/4j/m59mm3h17ml6d5mxx92l8wcr0000gn/T/CLtmpmRylkX/template/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml Error:
                    	uses-sdk:minSdkVersion 15 cannot be smaller than version 16 declared in library [com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:20.2.3] /Users/chema/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/25a4ee619d35555f682164da12d8bc69/jetified-firebase-messaging-20.2.3/AndroidManifest.xml as the library might be using APIs not available in 15
                    	Suggestion: use a compatible library with a minSdk of at most 15,
                    		or increase this project's minSdk version to at least 16,
                    		or use tools:overrideLibrary="com.google.firebase.messaging" to force usage (may lead to runtime failures)

What minimum sdk version are you setting in build.settings?

Please read this thread same issue different libraries:

or this thread:

If I add minSdkVersion = "16" in build.settings the plugin doesn’t work. Notifications are not received.

I will look at it, but this was fixed and it worked without having to change anything.