[ANDROID, FREE, new game] Fabian Galaxy - Shooter of Aliens

Fabian Galaxy is a top down vertical shooter, classic style gameplay with a twist. Free to download and play - feedback and reviews are appreciated - and if you give it a review on google play, reply to this topic with a link to your game and I’ll download and review it as well.

Get it here;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.optusnet.joelutting.FabianGalaxy

Happy shooting!

Here is the trailer;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU_jw9TjolA

Well done!  I have wanted to do a Galaga/Asteroid type game myself for years… just never got to it; hopefully one day I will. Although it is not likely to be as good as yours.

I like the nuke action - blasting all the bad guys at once. Nicely done.

Thanks for the feedback - yes I wanted to do one for ages…so finally I thought I just have to get it out of my system!

This game it’s really well done. But needs to improve the overall gameplay. It’s really hard to not get shooted by an enemy. Keep going the good work!

Nice game, Joel!
Will it be available for iOS anytime soon? :slight_smile:

Thanks guys - probably no iOS anytime soon, I’m exclusive to android for now, but I will announce if I do.

Thanks - balancing was really hard :frowning: when I was playtesting it sometimes I found it too easy, so I thought challenging was better…but then I played again a week after release and found it very hard…

I may update with a few changes, haven’t decided yet - it has not done well sadly so not sure how much more work I want to put into it.

@joe Nice work! Let us know when you have it on iOS

I just put up an update, with a rebalancing to make it a bit easier, and some small graphical improvements. My plan now is to release it on PC - probably itch.io. Will announce here if I do.

Well done!  I have wanted to do a Galaga/Asteroid type game myself for years… just never got to it; hopefully one day I will. Although it is not likely to be as good as yours.

I like the nuke action - blasting all the bad guys at once. Nicely done.

Thanks for the feedback - yes I wanted to do one for ages…so finally I thought I just have to get it out of my system!

This game it’s really well done. But needs to improve the overall gameplay. It’s really hard to not get shooted by an enemy. Keep going the good work!

Nice game, Joel!
Will it be available for iOS anytime soon? :slight_smile:

Thanks guys - probably no iOS anytime soon, I’m exclusive to android for now, but I will announce if I do.

Thanks - balancing was really hard :frowning: when I was playtesting it sometimes I found it too easy, so I thought challenging was better…but then I played again a week after release and found it very hard…

I may update with a few changes, haven’t decided yet - it has not done well sadly so not sure how much more work I want to put into it.

@joe Nice work! Let us know when you have it on iOS

I just put up an update, with a rebalancing to make it a bit easier, and some small graphical improvements. My plan now is to release it on PC - probably itch.io. Will announce here if I do.