[Android] Hives - a spatial intelligence based puzzle game

Hi. I’d like to show a game I made in my free time.
It’s a puzzle with simple mechanics but difficult levels.

HIVES:

I think the gameplay is pretty much explained by this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka7iDPCPIn8&t=3s

The game’s free and with no ads , and it needs only 8.9 MB to install.

It’s available on Google Play.

ADRMTWp.png f8p65Iz.png 1N0OueV.png aFR1V6H.png FnsdGeE.png

Looks great! I’ll be sure to download it on my tablet later tonight and give it a go.

By the way i’d appreciate an opinion on how the game appears on a tablet… so far I haven’t tested it on tablets (as I don’t have any); i used the image suffix system so the graphics should appear nice, and I tried it in the corona simulator with high resolution, but I could use an opinion to eventually make it better optimized for big devices.

The artwork looks great on a tablet as well and I found the gameplay to be surprisingly smooth.

The game is overall well designed and a nice tight little package of fun puzzles without any distractions or nuisances. 5/5

Thanks for the review, I’m really glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Looks great! I’ll be sure to download it on my tablet later tonight and give it a go.

By the way i’d appreciate an opinion on how the game appears on a tablet… so far I haven’t tested it on tablets (as I don’t have any); i used the image suffix system so the graphics should appear nice, and I tried it in the corona simulator with high resolution, but I could use an opinion to eventually make it better optimized for big devices.

The artwork looks great on a tablet as well and I found the gameplay to be surprisingly smooth.

The game is overall well designed and a nice tight little package of fun puzzles without any distractions or nuisances. 5/5

Thanks for the review, I’m really glad you liked it :slight_smile: