Android - Live Build - app crashes when updating on device

Live Build builds of the Android app are happening fine. With any change in the application on the smartphone, a window appears with synchronization progress (literally for 1 second) and the application crashes, while the changes are not applied.
My app doesn’t work, but for extra verification, I tested building the app from the Physics Based Game template. As a change: changed the background in the main menu. The problem is also there.

Note: Live Server required Bonjour Print Services for Windows v2.0.2 to be installed. This is not written anywhere. But when you try to add a project by clicking the “+” button, it opens the page of this application (Download Bonjour Print Services for Windows v2.0.2).

Smartphone: POCO X3 Pro
RAM: 8GB
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860
GPU: Adreno 640

Notebook: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

Hi!

The Live Builds Developer Guide doesn’t mention this, but it does mention you must install iTunes on Windows, which includes Bonjour as part of the iTunes installation.
Maybe the guide should be updated as it doesn’t really need iTunes, it just needs the Bonjour software.

Did you install the Bonjour software?

Would probably need someone else with Windows 11 to chime in to see whether they are experiencing same issues.

Without installing Bonjour, you cannot add a project to Live Server. So I installed it. But there is a problem. Maybe something else is needed, besides Bonjour, something else to be installed with iTunes.
Maybe this is a problem with Windows 11.