[ANDROID, new game] Bridge the Gap

Just released my latest CoronaSDK game on google play - ‘Bridge the gap’!

Its a fast action block matching and building game - please give it a try and review if you have time;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.optusnet.joelutting.BTG

768x1024_2018121122458.png

Hi again!

Downloaded and tried you game. It’s not bad!

The controllers worked nicely and the graphics was OK.
But when I reached level 2, it automatically started again. Guess this was intentional and no problem. But when I reached level 2 an ad popped up and the game continued to play in the background so I died because I couldn’t close the ad in time.

waaat!

Never seen that before - thanks for the feedback - will check it out.

Dont know if you are still there but this sounds like the old IOS version - are you on iPhone?

No, I only tested it on my Android. An LG with Android 8.1.

Thats so weird - sorry you had that experience but I have not been able to reproduce anything like it (and strange because it should not even server ads that way)

Don’t know what is happening - sorry.

maybe you accidentally tapped the banner ad at the bottom…thats all I can think. never really tested what happens in that situation.

That might have happened yes. Such a shitty mobile and OS!

It was a picture of a guy (you?) with a bowl begging for nuddles, maybe that tells you anything?

I can test more later and see if it happens again.

Yes thats definitely the right one and thats what happens - usually that would only happen every 5th game over - if you get a block wrong its game over instantly - sometimes blocks will keep falling in the background after that, but its still game over.

So maybe thats just whats supposed to happen then and its just a bit confusing that the blocks keep falling.

What is happening - this topic says it has 7800 views where the others seem to have around 400?!? if only those people would give my game a try!

:frowning:

Hi again!

Downloaded and tried you game. It’s not bad!

The controllers worked nicely and the graphics was OK.
But when I reached level 2, it automatically started again. Guess this was intentional and no problem. But when I reached level 2 an ad popped up and the game continued to play in the background so I died because I couldn’t close the ad in time.

waaat!

Never seen that before - thanks for the feedback - will check it out.

Dont know if you are still there but this sounds like the old IOS version - are you on iPhone?

No, I only tested it on my Android. An LG with Android 8.1.

Thats so weird - sorry you had that experience but I have not been able to reproduce anything like it (and strange because it should not even server ads that way)

Don’t know what is happening - sorry.

maybe you accidentally tapped the banner ad at the bottom…thats all I can think. never really tested what happens in that situation.

That might have happened yes. Such a shitty mobile and OS!

It was a picture of a guy (you?) with a bowl begging for nuddles, maybe that tells you anything?

I can test more later and see if it happens again.

Yes thats definitely the right one and thats what happens - usually that would only happen every 5th game over - if you get a block wrong its game over instantly - sometimes blocks will keep falling in the background after that, but its still game over.

So maybe thats just whats supposed to happen then and its just a bit confusing that the blocks keep falling.

What is happening - this topic says it has 7800 views where the others seem to have around 400?!? if only those people would give my game a try!

:frowning: