Android: Requiring RevMob later

Hi,
I am using RevMob to monetize an Android app using Corona. On launch of my app, I need to download a config file from a server of my mine that I use for several things withing the app. To keep internet traffic clean, I usually try to require RevMob right after that is done. However, I get unplayable lag from that. To fix the lag, I need to require RevMob first, and then download my config file. However, if I do that, Corona Simulator spits out errors saying that some file that RevMob is downloading is invalid, and gives a print out of MY OWN config file. Essentially, it looks like internet traffic is being intertwined and sending download files to the wrong functions/methods. Is there a workaround for this. I simply cannot afford to delay my own config file download just to allow RevMob to load up and make my app playable.

Using RevMob 4.1.2 - Error persists with 4.0 also

Thanks,
Andrei Maximov [import]uid: 164950 topic_id: 35995 reply_id: 335995[/import]

Hi Andrei.

I also found a significant delay loading the RevMob ads. I solve that problem by calling the RevMob thru timer.performWithDelay(). So, my code continues to run normally while the Revmob is loaded thru another thread.

Renato
Red Beach Games
Try our new game Puzzle You for free here!
[import]uid: 181011 topic_id: 35995 reply_id: 143125[/import]

Hi Andrei.

I also found a significant delay loading the RevMob ads. I solve that problem by calling the RevMob thru timer.performWithDelay(). So, my code continues to run normally while the Revmob is loaded thru another thread.

Renato
Red Beach Games

Hi Andrei.

Renato
Red Beach Games

Hi Andrei.

Renato
Red Beach Games