Any build setting version suggest for Director Class

+++ Solved +++

Dear All,

Any suggestion to using which version is ok for Director Class.

I need latest admob plug-in.

Which version support admob and director class. The latest one is not ok with Director class.

Do I need to subscribe to Pro version to support director class?

Thanks

KC

The Director class has not been updated in a long time.  It has never been updated to work with Graphics 2.0.  Most people who have been using Director have gotten it to work by including:

graphicsCompatibility = 1

in their config.lua (where you set the width and height) to kick in graphics 1.0 compatibility mode.  However, Corona Labs can’t provide support for Director.  The official recommendation is to update to the composer.* API.

Director is all Lua, you might be able to update it to work with Graphics 2.0

Thanks,

Add the “graphicsCompatibility = 1” to my config.lua it solve my problem.

Also I find if i use sprite in my “graphicsCompatibility = 1” then I need to create a sprite.lua for myself.

For help all you guys here is the the sprite.lua download link in github as well : 

https://github.com/coronalabs/framework-sprite-legacy

Thanks again.

KC

The legacy sprite library was removed at the same time as Graphics 2.0, but we made it open source so you can continue to use it.  It seems like you found that solution on your own.

Rob

The Director class has not been updated in a long time.  It has never been updated to work with Graphics 2.0.  Most people who have been using Director have gotten it to work by including:

graphicsCompatibility = 1

in their config.lua (where you set the width and height) to kick in graphics 1.0 compatibility mode.  However, Corona Labs can’t provide support for Director.  The official recommendation is to update to the composer.* API.

Director is all Lua, you might be able to update it to work with Graphics 2.0

Thanks,

Add the “graphicsCompatibility = 1” to my config.lua it solve my problem.

Also I find if i use sprite in my “graphicsCompatibility = 1” then I need to create a sprite.lua for myself.

For help all you guys here is the the sprite.lua download link in github as well : 

https://github.com/coronalabs/framework-sprite-legacy

Thanks again.

KC

The legacy sprite library was removed at the same time as Graphics 2.0, but we made it open source so you can continue to use it.  It seems like you found that solution on your own.

Rob