I’m trying to migrate my default solar2d project to solard2d native (Android)
The only reason is app name localization. (iOS can be done with default build, so not needed).
The documentation I found was
and it wasn’t that helpful to me.
The workflow I understand is,
- copy app template to some place,
- copy my solard2d sdk project to corona folder.
- download plugins and copy to some folder and do something (regarding metadata.lua??)
- change build.grade and AndroidManifest.xml (???)
- build/ simulate/ test (hopefully)
Right? but 3 and 4 step is very foggy to me.
The plugins I use are ‘admob’ and ‘iap(in app purchase)’.
Is there any guides or something?