Any way to get the IDFA for testing ads/mediation

We have gone ahead and set up ATT through Scott’s IronSource plugin and things are working as expected-- we are able to show the request in a delayed manner to obtain tracking permission from the user and all of that works.

The problems is that testing FAN or any other mediation via iron source requires a test device to be defined on the dashboard and test devices are identified via the IDFA.

Earlier we used a small free app that would simply read the IDFA but sadly none of these are updated for ios 14.5 and it’s not possible to get the IDFA so I was wondering if there’s a nother straightforward way to get the device’s IDFA by granting tracking permisson to an app.

Thanks

I use a little tool from AppsFlyer:

Thanks! This works

I used this tool. ‘My Device ID by AppsFlyer’ (thanks ColinMorgan) … and it shows some info but the ‘IDFA’ is all zeros …

anyone have an idea why that may be all zeros, and how else I can get that IDFA on my iPad?
I am trying to add my iPad on google-admob as a test device and this IDFA number is required.

Thanks
Bob

I believe all zeros is what you get on iOS 14 and later when you have Limit Ad Tracking turned on.

Thank you Colin … that makes sense, I have heard the same. All the info I found on the internet with instructions on how to turn that off did not make any difference.

I did tried turning ‘off’ everything I could find in privacy (apple advertising, personalized ads, allow apps to request to track, share my location, location services); and still when I run the tool - all zeros

Thanks for the help - I will probably just proceed with testing my app with the admob ‘default test ads’. That should be enough for me to get a feel of the ad placements before I release my app.
Thanks again for your input.