Anyone get an app to load in the visionOS simulator?

The closest I’ve come is dragging the .app bundle (from the .ipa file generated by Solar2D) on the running simulator, but the sim complains:

“The Info.plist in the bundle at /Users/john_carlson/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/C5B16149-036E-4813-9EA7-2FF6E11006BD/data/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.Y8FoI5/extracted/Queue Alert.app declares UIDeviceFamily specifying compatibility with iOS and/or iPadOS but the bundle’s executable does not contain a slice built for either iOS or iPadOS. Update the declaration of UIDeviceFamily in the Info.plist to match the platform for which this bundle is built.”

1 Like

I have the same issue. Did you solve it?

No, had to move on to another project.

For what it’s worth, a non-Corona project I manually added visionOS support to included number 7 in this list in project.pbxproj, plus another new line:

TARGETED_DEVICE_FAMILY = "1,2,7";
SUPPORTED_PLATFORMS = "iphoneos iphonesimulator xros xrsimulator";

While that may get the iOS version of the app running in visionOS, it could require a pretty big Solar2D update to add native visionOS support along the lines of what was done for tvOS, but I’m honestly just guessing.