API documentation window

@ingemar and deccauk,

The integrated documentation will be improved in 1.8. We had quite a few more important feature requests we want to get done before 1.8 so its taking a while but it will be out when it is ready. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
M.Y. Developers
[import]uid: 55057 topic_id: 35997 reply_id: 144123[/import]

I have still problems with the documentation viewer. I tried to close and reopen the window and restart glider with no success. The documentation doesn’t update. Is there a workaround to reset the window?

thanks!

I have still problems with the documentation viewer. I tried to close and reopen the window and restart glider with no success. The documentation doesn’t update. Is there a workaround to reset the window?

thanks!

We are looking into this issue. Seems like the update is not working with the autcomplete as intended. however, if you move the caret on a symbol in the editor it will update the documentation view as intended.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

We are looking into this issue. Seems like the update is not working with the autcomplete as intended. however, if you move the caret on a symbol in the editor it will update the documentation view as intended.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers