APK has crashed.

Hi Rob !

Build: 2019.3498

APK has crashed.

https://pastebin.com/mu7ZnzVy

I’m not sure what you’re hoping for here, but you haven’t given much info.  

Tells us:

Is this crashing on the splash screen?  If so, you already posted about this, so…you should remove one of your posts.

If not, tell us what is going on.  When is it crashing.  

I know that Rob’s post said,‘attach a logcat’ log, but you might want to additional details regarding what happened so the engineers understand better the context of your crash.

Sorry,

I am testing a new 64bit build.

My app is Magnum 3.0, but it hasn’t been uploaded to Google Play yet.

I am copying the APK to the device with adb install and testing it.

The installation is successful and the App icon is displayed without problems.

But when I tap the App icon nothing happens.

The problem with SplashScreen has been resolved but the app can not be launched.

Yes seems to be something with the admob plugin, i get the same problem, build with 2019.3498, install app on device, open app, it opens and instantly closes.

If i removed the admob plugin from the build settings the app opens correctly.

Your pastebin seems to mention the google ads sdk was not initialised correctly, so im assuming this is a admob plugin problem? which operating system are you using?

Thank you reply.

I use the Appodeal plugin.

Android version is 9.

The problem seems to be in the Appodeal Beta plugin.

I’m testing it in detail now.

It could be identified.

Appodeal plugins seem to be involved.

["plugin.appodeal.beta.base"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },

Other Appodeal plugins may also have problems.

-- Base ["plugin.appodeal.beta.base"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.AmazonAds"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.GoogleAdMob"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.TwitterMoPub"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.StartApp"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, -- Rewarded Video ["plugin.appodeal.beta.AdColony"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.AppLovin"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Chartboost"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.FacebookAudience"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, --["plugin.appodeal.beta.Flurry"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.InMobi"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.IronSource"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Mobvista"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.MyTarget"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.StartApp"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Unity"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Vungle"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Tapjoy"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },

Sorry, I solved this problem.

The reason was that the new version did not specify the required AdMob ID.

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/appodeal/

or

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/admob/

&nbsp; &nbsp; android = &nbsp; &nbsp; { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; applicationChildElements = &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; [[&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; \<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION\_ID" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; android:value="[YOUR\_ADMOB\_APP\_ID]"/\>&nbsp; -- replace with your app id. See: https://goo.gl/fQ2neu &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ]], &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } &nbsp; &nbsp; },

I’m not sure what you’re hoping for here, but you haven’t given much info.  

Tells us:

Is this crashing on the splash screen?  If so, you already posted about this, so…you should remove one of your posts.

If not, tell us what is going on.  When is it crashing.  

I know that Rob’s post said,‘attach a logcat’ log, but you might want to additional details regarding what happened so the engineers understand better the context of your crash.

Sorry,

I am testing a new 64bit build.

My app is Magnum 3.0, but it hasn’t been uploaded to Google Play yet.

I am copying the APK to the device with adb install and testing it.

The installation is successful and the App icon is displayed without problems.

But when I tap the App icon nothing happens.

The problem with SplashScreen has been resolved but the app can not be launched.

Yes seems to be something with the admob plugin, i get the same problem, build with 2019.3498, install app on device, open app, it opens and instantly closes.

If i removed the admob plugin from the build settings the app opens correctly.

Your pastebin seems to mention the google ads sdk was not initialised correctly, so im assuming this is a admob plugin problem? which operating system are you using?

Thank you reply.

I use the Appodeal plugin.

Android version is 9.

The problem seems to be in the Appodeal Beta plugin.

I’m testing it in detail now.

It could be identified.

Appodeal plugins seem to be involved.

["plugin.appodeal.beta.base"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },

Other Appodeal plugins may also have problems.

-- Base ["plugin.appodeal.beta.base"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.AmazonAds"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.GoogleAdMob"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.TwitterMoPub"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.StartApp"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, -- Rewarded Video ["plugin.appodeal.beta.AdColony"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.AppLovin"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Chartboost"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.FacebookAudience"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, --["plugin.appodeal.beta.Flurry"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.InMobi"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.IronSource"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Mobvista"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.MyTarget"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.StartApp"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Unity"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Vungle"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["plugin.appodeal.beta.Tapjoy"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },

Sorry, I solved this problem.

The reason was that the new version did not specify the required AdMob ID.

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/appodeal/

or

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/admob/

&nbsp; &nbsp; android = &nbsp; &nbsp; { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; applicationChildElements = &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; [[&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; \<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION\_ID" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; android:value="[YOUR\_ADMOB\_APP\_ID]"/\>&nbsp; -- replace with your app id. See: https://goo.gl/fQ2neu &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ]], &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } &nbsp; &nbsp; },