When I tap on download button on Vungle ad it take to store, later when I try to open my app, it is getting restart, though I’ve not done this. According to me when you open browser, itunes etc from an app, the app should go into suspend mode & when coming back on app it should resume from the point where am leaving it, but my app is getting restarted.
I got the solution, I changed status of my app in Vungle’s Portal from, Test mode to Active so it’s showing me live ads in which when user taps on download button a pop up appears & user can download from there itself no navigation to other apps happen, which is also not recommended by Apple.
I got the solution, I changed status of my app in Vungle’s Portal from, Test mode to Active so it’s showing me live ads in which when user taps on download button a pop up appears & user can download from there itself no navigation to other apps happen, which is also not recommended by Apple.