app reject: Your application accesses the following location(s)

reason:

Performance - 2.4.5

Your application accesses the following location(s): ‘~/Pictures/Picture 1.jpg.sb-fa8cc759-aUZXWp’

Anyone know what’s this mean?

I guess it is because you need to add some entitlements to your application.

When building a MacOS app for distribution it gets sandboxed, which means that the application are only allowed to acces files in the application sandbox. If you need to access the ~/Pictures folder you need to add an entitlement in your apps build.settings.

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Miscellaneous/Reference/EntitlementKeyReference/Chapters/AboutEntitlements.html

I guess you would need to add one of these:

settings = {     osx = {         entitlements = {             ["com.apple.security.assets.pictures.read-only"] = true, ["com.apple.security.assets.pictures.read-write"] = true,         },     }, }

Apple will evaluate how you use the permission and may reject the app if it is not according to their guidelines.

To test if the entitlements are set up correctly you can build the application for app store distribution and test that build on your computer.

thanks, ojnab.

I guess it is because you need to add some entitlements to your application.

When building a MacOS app for distribution it gets sandboxed, which means that the application are only allowed to acces files in the application sandbox. If you need to access the ~/Pictures folder you need to add an entitlement in your apps build.settings.

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Miscellaneous/Reference/EntitlementKeyReference/Chapters/AboutEntitlements.html

I guess you would need to add one of these:

settings = {     osx = {         entitlements = {             ["com.apple.security.assets.pictures.read-only"] = true, ["com.apple.security.assets.pictures.read-write"] = true,         },     }, }

Apple will evaluate how you use the permission and may reject the app if it is not according to their guidelines.

To test if the entitlements are set up correctly you can build the application for app store distribution and test that build on your computer.

thanks, ojnab.