App review exchange that really works!

Hi guys!

As I stumbled with my first game to reach the sky in th first week :smiley: , I was looking for possibilities to grow downloads, and review numbers. I tryed several app review exchange groups and sites, but activity I found was really bad.

But couple of days back I found this:

http://reviewsmotion.com/panel/users/referral/6d8021f8a8R3326/

and it really works! :slight_smile:

I am recieving back 5* and review in about 10-30min. !

Now I am doing about 10 reviews/day because I am afraid that Google will suspect I am spammer if I will rate more apps every day.

PS

I shared link that gives 1 review bonus for me if I invite somebody, so if you don`t want that you can just type that website in browser. :frowning:

Good luck to all!

Hi again!

I want to warn everybody who is exchanging reviews, to do it carefully.

I have swapped too many reviews and Google removed >50 reviews one day, and now I feel I am in some kind of Google blacklist, because after that several reviews disapeared 30min after they was written and I saw them in Developer Console. And users did not remove them.

You need to keep some realistic proportion of downloads/reviews I guess maybe about 5 reviews for 100 downloads. Then Google will not going to punish you! :slight_smile:

Or you can just not buy/swap reviews and let the real users do it :slight_smile:

Yes of course! :wink:

PS

The only problem is these real users can`t find your app which is somewhere at 487. position with couple of real reviews onlyโ€ฆ :o .

We all know that if we just publish an app an let it roll, without advertising or other efforts that app will never get higher. Sad but true!

Hi again!

I want to warn everybody who is exchanging reviews, to do it carefully.

I have swapped too many reviews and Google removed >50 reviews one day, and now I feel I am in some kind of Google blacklist, because after that several reviews disapeared 30min after they was written and I saw them in Developer Console. And users did not remove them.

You need to keep some realistic proportion of downloads/reviews I guess maybe about 5 reviews for 100 downloads. Then Google will not going to punish you! :slight_smile:

Or you can just not buy/swap reviews and let the real users do it :slight_smile:

Yes of course! :wink:

PS

The only problem is these real users can`t find your app which is somewhere at 487. position with couple of real reviews onlyโ€ฆ :o .

We all know that if we just publish an app an let it roll, without advertising or other efforts that app will never get higher. Sad but true!

Some of reviews google delete automatically because in review exchanging if your app would not installs for three days then the reviews and rating automatically deleted.

Some of reviews google delete automatically because in review exchanging if your app would not installs for three days then the reviews and rating automatically deleted.