app store privacy questions optional disclosure

hi, just updating my apps on the app store for the first time in about a year and encountering the privacy questions for the first time. The code I created for apps collects zero data from the user, and I don’t use any plugins. In this case, would any remaining data collection by Solar2D fall into all of these categories, which are optional to disclose? (The following is taken from here. ) Thanks.

Optional disclosure

Data types that meet all of the following criteria are optional to disclose:

• The data is not used for tracking purposes, meaning the data is not linked with Third-Party Data for advertising or advertising measurement purposes, or shared with a data broker. For details, see the Tracking section.
  • The data is not used for Third-Party Advertising, your Advertising or Marketing purposes, or for Other Purposes, as those terms are defined in the Tracking section.
  • Collection of the data occurs only in infrequent cases that are not part of your app’s primary functionality, and which are optional for the user.
  • The data is provided by the user in your app’s interface, it is clear to the user what data is collected, the user’s name or account name is prominently displayed in the submission form alongside the other data elements being submitted, and the user affirmatively chooses to provide the data for collection each time.