AppinKorea.com - anyone have experience with them?

hey fellow devs!

i was contacted by a company appinkorea.com who offered to distribute my app in some of the korean marketplaces. my apps sell strongly in korea so i’m definitely considering it. i’ve never heard of the company though- has anyone else worked with them?

i would love to hear more about your experience or others’ experience selling their apps through a third party like this.

thanks! :slight_smile: [import]uid: 121467 topic_id: 34616 reply_id: 334616[/import]

I have been contacted by several companies in Asia offering similar services.  Our app is localized in Korean, Chinese and Japanese.  Did you ever further the relationship with appinkorea.com?  So far, I have been hesitant to go with alternative market places and was wondering how yours and others experiences went.

Thanks!

dvboren, what firm/company do you use for localization into those countries?

I have been contacted by several companies in Asia offering similar services.  Our app is localized in Korean, Chinese and Japanese.  Did you ever further the relationship with appinkorea.com?  So far, I have been hesitant to go with alternative market places and was wondering how yours and others experiences went.

Thanks!

dvboren, what firm/company do you use for localization into those countries?

I can talk about my experience. I have signed with two distributor companies. All of them distribute my games through several marketplaces except Google Play (I released my games by myself at Google Play). Those companies are:

Marengo Knoll
Tuut

The first one is from USA, and the last one from Russia.
Recently both companies sent me a payment for some sales.

If anyone is interested, I can send you the contact information.

I live in Korea. Appinkorea seems to have been a small company. The site is currently unavailable.

This thread is over 8 years old and the particular company doesn’t even seem to exist anymore.

I’m closing this thread as it is no longer relevant.