Apple IAP Plugin Receipts don't Refresh in Sandbox Mode

After tons of headaches I’ve more or less figured out the Apple IAP plugin (“plugin.apple.iap” not the core version) for the sake of auto subscriptions and validating the receipts. However, I’ve noticed that as I try a new Sandbox App Store Apple ID, I continue to receive the receipt of the previously signed in Sandbox ID, for example through calling store.receiptDecrypted() or and even requesting Apple directly through store.receiptRequest(). Only after making a new purchase on the new ID, does a new receipt show up. I don’t know if this is by design from Apple’s Sandbox process perhaps linking directly to my actual Apple ID as a fallback, or if the current plugin is not differentiating between new signed in Apple IDs.

Perhaps it’s only a sandbox problem, but if not it would allow users to essentially “share subscriptions” by simply signing in on a paying user’s Apple ID and then reverting back to their original, essentially using that user’s receipts. Or perhaps the receipts will get updated once the initial user logs into another device, limiting receipts to a single device. Not exactly sure how Apple has designed it.