Application Opens Wrong Scope

Hi,

Just updated to latest version and notice that when pressing the home buttong in the webmin, “application opens” are being registered to the default scope, whereas “application logins” are correctly registered to my registered scope.

I take it this is a small thing to fix  :slight_smile:

Hi,

Do they show up correctly when you view the “Opens” section?

-dev

Hi,

I’m afraid not

Hi,

I’m having a hard time recreating the issue, some (dumb) questions:

Is this an upgrade from 2.4.1 -> 2.5.0? Or a fresh install of 2.5.0?

Are you positive the scope key is/was set in your core.init client-side?

Have you tried another scope? Does it do the same thing?

Let me know. The next step would be for me to take a look at your server instance directly.

-dev

Hi,

it was an upgrade from 2.4.1 (fresh installed not long before) to 2.5.0

The scope key is the same it has been since I started with this one app im working with and using coronium, it hasnt changed.

However, it is now mysteriously gone and it is counting correctly again  :blink: 

I remember that the webmin required me to empty chrome cache to get refreshed to the 1.40 and that i did that maybe 1 hour after i did the actual update. A wild thought, could it be some incompatibility issue during this time? Although, after i got 1.40 running, the issue still remained. I havent restarted the server either so…i dont know.

At least it works again so maybe it was just the ghost in the machine  :slight_smile:

Hi,

Hopefully so. The browser cache certainly makes “ghosts” appear during updates. I need to think about how to handle that better.

Just glad that it’s working again for you. I was in a little panic. :slight_smile:

-dev

Hi,

Just a side note, I usually always run my Webmin in an “Incognito Window”, seems to have less caching issues.

-dev

Hi,

Thats a good tip, thx! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Do they show up correctly when you view the “Opens” section?

-dev

Hi,

I’m afraid not

Hi,

I’m having a hard time recreating the issue, some (dumb) questions:

Is this an upgrade from 2.4.1 -> 2.5.0? Or a fresh install of 2.5.0?

Are you positive the scope key is/was set in your core.init client-side?

Have you tried another scope? Does it do the same thing?

Let me know. The next step would be for me to take a look at your server instance directly.

-dev

Hi,

it was an upgrade from 2.4.1 (fresh installed not long before) to 2.5.0

The scope key is the same it has been since I started with this one app im working with and using coronium, it hasnt changed.

However, it is now mysteriously gone and it is counting correctly again  :blink: 

I remember that the webmin required me to empty chrome cache to get refreshed to the 1.40 and that i did that maybe 1 hour after i did the actual update. A wild thought, could it be some incompatibility issue during this time? Although, after i got 1.40 running, the issue still remained. I havent restarted the server either so…i dont know.

At least it works again so maybe it was just the ghost in the machine  :slight_smile:

Hi,

Hopefully so. The browser cache certainly makes “ghosts” appear during updates. I need to think about how to handle that better.

Just glad that it’s working again for you. I was in a little panic. :slight_smile:

-dev

Hi,

Just a side note, I usually always run my Webmin in an “Incognito Window”, seems to have less caching issues.

-dev

Hi,

Thats a good tip, thx! :slight_smile: